HKMA CME Live Lecture
Hong Kong Obesity Society (HKOS) was honored for co-organizing CME Live Lecture with the Hong Kong Medical Association (HKMA) on 26 August 2022 (Friday). Dr Tsui Tsun Miu was invited to be one of the speakers.
There were 407 attendees on that day. Thanks for supporting!
Group Photo taken during the lecture on 26 August 2022
(Top: Dr Tsui Tsun Miu; Bottom Left to Right: Dr Lau Siu Kee, Dr Chin Chu Wah)
Topic by Dr TSUI Tsun Miu:
An Update on Bariatric Surgery - a Safe and Effective Treatment for Obesity and its Co-morbidities
- different types of bariatric surgery and their mechanisms
- perioperative patient journey
- potential complications and how to manage
Topic by Dr Lau Siu Kee
How to Tackle “Too Much Skin” After Successful Weight Reduction - Body Contouring Surgery
- various type of cosmetic problem after successful massive weight reduction
- various types of body contouring procedures